The Account Coordinator works with her/his Account Executive, Regional Education Executive and retail management to support the achievement of sales goals in a respective market. This position is also responsible for leading and developing top performing Consultants and coaching Counter Managers.
- Leads and develops counter specific sales plans with input/involvement of Counter/Business Manager.
Leads the productivity and development of top-performing Consultants.
- Drives and increases basic business through designing execution plans on a daily basis.
- Secures store management support and counter staff to achieve goals and strategies.
- Develops seasonal strategy by setting monthly and weekly goals focusing on key areas of business.
- Analyzes counter and competitive sales to provide appropriate feedback and recommendations.
Coaches, develops and supports Counter Managers on planning, coaching, selling and execution skills.
- Identifies top performers at each counter within market.
- Sets and measures goals for top performers in collaboration with counter and store management.
- Provides strength-based coaching for top performers.
Recruits potential Consultants and Counter Managers for Clinique and the retailer.
- Executes/oversees orientation of new Counter Managers.
- Provides on-going counter training.
- May substitute for Counter Manager in her or his absence.
The candidate should have management experience, be self-reliant and have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Strong selling, planning and communication skills are necessary. Experience as a Clinique Consultant is a plus.
Please note in this role you would be employed by the Department Store not by Clinique. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for this position.