The Clinique Consultant's primary objective is to consistently create a positive experience at the Clinique counter, represent the highest standards in the industry and reach daily sales and service goals.
- Meets/exceeds Clinique daily counter sales and standards through the Clinique Consultation.
Builds business through creating new Clinique clients.
- Invites clients into a warm, welcoming environment.
- Listens well and uncovers individual client needs.
- Advises and teaches clients custom-fit skin care and makeup application.
- Shares expert product knowledge and demonstrates custom-fit solutions.
Maintains an efficient, pristine counter and personal Clinique image.
- Continually invites potential clients to the counter.
- Participates in planning and executing special events and promotions.
- Builds a loyal clientele through follow-up contacts and creating/maintaining client relationships.
- Works with Counter/Business Manager to ensure merchandising and counter standards are met: Practices hygiene standards, check in new stock, take inventory, clean counter and testers.
- Represents and maintains Clinique Consultant brand image at all times.
The candidate must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, maintain a professional appearance and can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.). A high school diploma or equivalent and prior experience in sales and/or a service-oriented field is preferred.
Please note in this role you would be employed by the Department Store not by Clinique. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for this position.