About Clinique.com eGift Cards
Delight your favourite Clinique fan with the ultimate Clinique gift.and eGift Card redeemable for custom-fit skin care, color, fragrance and more. It can be purchased online, arrives (via email) in just a few hours, and can be used 24/7 at clinique.com. Learn more now-and send someone special a Clinique eGift Card today!
You can check your balance by clicking on the Check eGift Card Balance" link on the right.
Clinique eGift Cards can be purchased at clinique.com or by calling 1-800-419-4041.
Clinique eGfit Cards are delivered via email and reach their recipient within 5 hours if there are no issues with the order. The sender's name and email address are included for the recipient.
There is no charge for email delivery. For shipments that contain Clinique eGift Cards and other items, shipping and handling charges will be based upon the amount of the merchandise purchased. Clinique eGift Card amounts are not included in the calculation of shipping and handling charges. Click Here for complete shipping information.
Clinique eGift Cards can only be redeemed at Clinique.com or by calling 1-800-419-4041. Clinique eGift Cards cannot be redeemed at Clinique in-store locations.
Visit clinique.com and select the items you want to purchase and click "Checkout."
On the Billing page, enter your Clinique eGift Card and PIN Code along with a valid credit card.
When the total amount of your order exceeds the total value on your Clinique eGift Card, your credit card will be charged the remaining balance. All of the value on your Clinique eGift Card will be used first before any amount is charged to your credit card.
When the amount of your order is less than the value on your Clinique eGift Card, your credit card will not be charged. Any unused balance will remain on your Clinique eGift Card.
Only one Clinique eGift Card may be used per order at Clinique.com.
- Call 1-800-419-4041 to place your order.
- You will be asked to provide your Clinique eGift Card number and PIN Code along with a valid credit card.
- When the total amount of your order exceeds the total value on your Clinique eGift Card, your credit card will be charged the remaining balance. All of the value on your Clinique eGift Card will be used first before any amount is charged to your credit card.
- When the amount of your order is less than the value on your Clinique eGift Card, your credit card will not be charged. Any unused balance will remain on your Clinique eGift Card.
- Only one Clinique eGift Card may be used per order at Clinique.com.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Clinique eGift Cards.
- Purchases paid for with Clinique eGift Cards are subject to applicable sales tax.
Refunds for returned items will be credited to the original payment method. Please click here for more information about returns and exchanges.
We regret that we must limit all online orders to no more than six (6) units of any item with a maximum purchase of $750 per customer.
For corporate gift purchases and services that exceed our maximum purchase policy, please call 1-800-419-4041.
- If your Clinique eGift Card has a PIN Code, you may check your balance online at clinique.com on the eGift Card page, or during checkout.
- You can call 1-800-419-4041 to check the balance on all Clinique eGift Cards.
Please call 1-800-419-4041 to report a lost or stolen Clinique eGift Card.
- Clinique eGift Cards are redeemable for merchandise, cannot be redeemed for cash, have no expiration date and no service fees.
- Promotional offers and discounts may not be applied to the purchase of Clinique eGift Cards.
- The value of Clinique eGift Cards purchases are not used to determine promotional thresholds.
- clinique.com has the right, in addition to any other available remedies, to close customer accounts or require alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Clinique eGift Card is redeemed or sought to be redeemed.
CLINIQUE AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO EGIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF A CLINIQUE EGIFT CARD CODE IS NONFUNCTIONAL, THE SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE TO REPLACE THE CLINIQUE EGIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY BE INAPPLICABLE AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS MAY APPLY.
If you have further questions or concerns about Clinique eGift Cards, please contact 1-800-419-4041.