Returns & Exchanges
Clinique Online Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Clinique Online you may return the unused portion for refund or exchange. We accept returns for products purchased from clinique.com only. If you have questions or need assistance with your return, please contact us at 1-800-419-4041.
How do I Return & Exchange an item?
• Fill out the "Return Section" of the invoice (the invoice is enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records. If you are returning a gift, please check the box marked "Gift Return" on the back of the invoice.
• For your convenience, we have provided a return address label on the invoice that should be affixed to the outside of the return package. If the label is not available, all returns should be addressed to:
7603 Trade Port Drive
Louisville, KY 40258
• For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, please send your return via insured UPS Ground. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost in transit.
• If your order arrives damaged, please refer to Damaged Items
• Please allow 7-10 business days for return processing.
Returned items will be processed promptly, usually within 3-5 business days of receipt.An email will be sent to confirm your return or exchange request has been processed.
If you have questions about returns and exchanges, please contact us by phone at 1-800-419-4041 or via email at email@example.com.
Please note that Clinique.com eGift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged
When I exchange an item there are two transactions on my credit card?
When an exchange is requested it is completed in two steps:
1) . A credit is issued for the item(s) returned.
2 ). A new order is processed for the item(s) requested in exchange.
Two transactions will be posted to your account; a credit for the returned item(s) and one charge for the item(s) requested in exchange.
I ordered/received the wrong product, should I return it?
My item arrived damaged. What should I do?
I used PayPal to make my purchase, can I exchange my order?
I would like to return a gift but I don’t want the gift-giver to know. Can you help?
If you would like to return or exchange an item you received as a gift, check the box on the back of the invoice and include it in the return package. Please include your phone number on the invoice. We will contact you by phone when your return package is received to ensure the return is processed appropriately.