· Uneven Skin Tone
· Dark Spots
· Acne Marks
What You’ll See On The Ingredient List
Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Acetyl Glucosamine, Yeast Extract, Salicylic Acid.
Why Your Skin Needs It
Clinique’s exclusive CL302 Complex helps visibly reduce dark spots and discoloration. All skin types can benefit from its brightening effects.
The Clinique Expertise
Researchers at Clinique Laboratories screened hundreds of plant extracts and found dianella ensifolia—the inspiration behind our CL302 Complex—to have powerful antioxidant and skin-brightening properties, demonstrating even better results than 4% hydroquinone.*
What’s in CL302
It includes the following:
- UP302 (dimethoxytolyl propylresorcinol): A proprietary targeted brightening molecule inspired by border silver, or dianella ensifolia, a botanical known in traditional Chinese medicine for its antioxidant properties.
- Ascorbyl glucoside: Helps reduce the appearance of discoloration.
- Glucosamine: Helps rid skin of dead surface cells containing excess melanin.
- Yeast extract: Clinique’s “cluster buster” helps exfoliate large clusters of excess pigment so they’re less visible.
- Salicylic acid: Gently sloughs off the uppermost layers of the skin to help reveal fresher, more even-looking skin.
*Source: Journal of Cosmetic