Customizing your Clinique iD is a simple three-step process.
Step 1: Pick the best hydration base for your skin type.
Don’t know your skin type? Use this trick: “Skip applying moisturizer in the morning, then see how your skin feels by mid-day. Does it feel dry, oily, or somewhere in between? That’s your skin type,” explains Dr. Henry.
- • If you have dry skin, choose Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, a silky formula that delivers skin-strengthening hydration.
- • If you have oily skin, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. It’s an oil-free lotion-gel that won’t make your skin feel greasy and helps control oil throughout the day.
- • Or, if you prefer a refreshing lightweight jelly, Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly is great for all skin types.
- • If you want to give your skin a healthy glow, then choose Dramatically Different BB-Gel, which delivers a sheer wash of color to naturally perfect and unify your skin tone.
Step 2: Pick the best active cartridge concentrate for your main skin concern.
Next, assess your main skin concern. Ask yourself, what comes between you and happy skin? Then choose from these active cartridge concentrate options:
- • Fatigue: re-energizes skin and revives glow with stimulating ingredients like taurine and caffeine.
- • Irritation: provides instant soothing relief to upset, delicate skin and over time, visibly reduces redness with probiotics.
- • Pores & Uneven Texture: reduces the look of pores and re-texturizes rough skin with alpha hydroxy acids to help reveal a smoother, brighter complexion.
- • Uneven Skin Tone: brightens skin with ingredients like Japanese Angelica Root Extract and vitamin C.
- • Lines & Wrinkles: re-plumps skin and smooths fine dry lines with peptides, like whey protein.